Name : Mr. Samadhan Ananda Pardhi
Designation : Laboratory Assistant-A
Job Description :
- Working as an Assistant in various laboratories at biodiversity and paleobiology (plants and diatoms).
- Assistant to the scientists and research scholars in the field work for collecting diatoms and plants in different regions of the country.
- Processing the diatom samples and preparing permanent slides for counting and identification.
- Accessioning and maintaining the diatom database as well as the herbarium.
- Preparing the herbarium for sampled plants followed by poisoning and mounting the plant specimens as well as identification.
- Preparation of standard solutions, molecular & common reagents, weighing and measuring of salts and chemicals, filtration, precipitation etc.
Contact Details :
- B Sc, M.Sc. Botany
- Samadhan Pardhi, Anbukkarasu Vigneshwaran J. Patrick Kociolek, Anton Glushchenko, Maxim Kulikovskiy & Balasubramanian Karthick. Morphological investigation and description of two new Gomphonema Ehrenberg (Bacillariophyta) species from India and Vietnam with biogeographical comments, Phytotaxa 468 (2): 175–189 DOI: https://doi.org/10.11646/phytotaxa.468.2.2
- Radhakrishnan, C., Pardhi, S., Kulikovskiy, M., Kociolek, J. P., & Karthick, B. (2020). Navicula watveae sp. nov.(Bacillariophyceae) a new diatom species from the Western Ghats, India. Phytotaxa, 433(1), 20-26. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.11646/phytotaxa.433.1.3