Name : Snehal Kulkarni
Designation : Junior Research Fellow
Brief Background :
- Academic project during post graduation on “Process optimization, production and evaluation of antimicrobial potential of lantibiotic obtained by Lactobacillus sp.
- Lecturership (C.H.B.) at Shivchhatrapati College, Aurangabad.(2017-2018)
- Isolation of pigment producing Actinomycetes from soil and their applications. (2018).
- Lecturership (C.H.B.) at Badrinarayan Barwale College, Jalna.
- Screening of Marine Actinomycetes and their applications. (2019)
- Screening of marine Actinomycetes producing industrial enzymes and applications of enzymes. (2019)
Contact Details :
- Sc. Microbiology, Chemistry, Botany (2015), Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- Sc. Microbiology (2017) , Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Life Science. 2019
- Biotechnology Eligibility Test- DBT-JRF 2019
Production, nanodelivery and validation of viral vaccine against nodavirus of fish.
- International Journal of Current Research in Life Science, “Isolation of Pigment Producing Actinomycetes from Soil and Screening Their Antibacterial Activities against Different Microbial Isolates”, 2018.
- Journal for Advanced Research in Applied Sciences, volume-5, “Lip Balm Production from Pigment Producing Actinomycetes”, April-2018.