Name : Kalyani Deshmukh
Designation : PhD student (UGC JRF)
Brief Background :
- University rank holder at SavitribaiPhule Pune University stood ninth (9th) in order of merit in B.Sc Microbiology 2012-2015.
- Qualified :
- CSIR NET JRF in June 2016 and secured AIR-107.
- UGC NET JRF in December 2017 AIR-118.
- Lectureship-NET CSIR in December 2015AIR-67.
- Lectureship-NET CSIR in June 2017 AIR-98.
- GATE February 2017
- JNU- CEEB (Jawaharlal Nehru University – Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology) AIR – 46.
- Qualified the National Institute of Viorology(NIV) Entrance Examination AIR 08.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Microbiology at Dr.D.Y. Patil Arts, Commerce and Science College, Pimpri, Pune.
Did On Job Training at Serum Institute of India for a period of 16th – 30th November 2012. Various techniques were explained in Bacterial vaccine production, viral vaccine production, Quality control Department, Screening and Packaging Department.
Contact Details :
B.Sc Microbiology from SPPU 2015 (University rank holder)
- M.Sc Biotechnology from MSU Baroda
Biofuel production from waste, Bioremediation, Environmental microbiology, Immunology
- PhD topic: Biohydrogen production from Rice straw via dark fermentation route