Name : Kadambari Pawar
Designation : Ph.D. Scholar (UGC-JRF)
Brief Background :
- Belongs to Karad, Maharashtra.
- Completed B.Sc. Microbiology from YashwantroChavan college of Science, Karad
- Completed M.Sc. Microbiology from YashwantroChavan college of Science, Karad
- Qualified NET-JRF(2018), JGEEBILS (2018).
- Project- “Bacterial decolorization of azo dye Red m5b and its metabolite analysis” Nov. 2016 – Mar. 2017
Contact Details :
- B.Sc. Microbiology, M.Sc. Microbiology,CSIR-UGC NET
- Morphotaxonomy, molecular phylogeny and ex-situ conservation of different taxonomic groups of fungi.
- Isolation and identification of fungi from extreme environmental conditions especially alkali-tolerant and alkaliphilic fungi.
- Screening of fungi for their ability to produce extracellular enzyme.