Name : Deepika Choudhary
Designation : UGC-JRF
Brief Background :
- Native from Jodhpur,Rajasthan.
- Pursued B.Sc from K.N. College (JNVU) Jodhpur in 2016.
- Pursued M.Sc (Botany) from Jai Narain Vyas University,Jodhpur in 2018.
- Qualified NET-JRF in 2018&2019.
Contact Details :
- M.Sc in Botany (NET JRF)
- Studies on Different endophytic fungi and their applications in Agriculture.
- Morphological&Molecular identification of Invitrocultured Endophytes.
- Screening of Phosphate Solubilization Potential of fungi.
- Studies of secondary metabolites from endophytic fungi.
- Shigwan, B.K.& Kulkarni, A. (2019). Extended distribution of a rare orchid Cheirostylisparvifolia from northern Western Ghats of Maharashtra, India. ZOO’S PRINT, 34(11), 49-51.
- Shigwan, B.K., Kulkarni, A., Vijayan, S., Choudhary, R.K., &Datar, M.N. (2020). An assessment of the local endemism of flowering plants in the northern Western Ghats and Konkan regions of India: checklist, habitat characteristics, distribution, andconservation. Phytotaxa, 440(1), 25-54.
- Shigwan, B., Ghate, K., Karandikar, M., &Datar, M. N. (2020). Traditional Knowledge in Sealing Reassessment Gaps of Threatened Species: an Example of a Grass from Northern Western Ghats of India. National Academy Science Letters, 1-5.