Google Scholar / Social Media
Name : Dr. Soham Pore
Designation : Project Scientist
Brief Background :
- Masters in Microbiology with a strong experience in anaerobic microbiology, next generation sequencing and analysis, microbial diversity studies, molecular biology, enzymology, biochemistry, and applied microbiology.
- Obtained senior research fellowship to work on Ph.D. topic ‘Biomethanation of rice straw at elevated temperature: Assessment of microbial community dynamics’.
- Rewarded by American Society for Microbiology with ‘ASM student and postdoctoral travel award 2018 to attend ASM Microbe 2018 conference at Atlanta, Georgia.
Contact Details :
+91 20 25325098
M.Sc. Microbiology, University of Pune, 2010
- B.Sc. Microbiology, University of Pune, 2008
My research interest is in
- Meta-omics based analysis of microbial community associated with complex systems such as anaerobic digestion process and development of microbial process technologies for renewable energy generation from agricultural waste.
- Application of SRB lytic bacteriophage to prevent souring of oil reservoir